2012年4月12日星期四

Better skill description system is needed - Page 2

[:1]I agree with this thread.|||I like the idea about having a generalized description for each thing. Life leech, would you like to learn more ?|||I think all it really needs is a character sheet that adds together all your mods and lists them. You can then mouse over your life leech portion and have the game tell you what it does.|||One of the things I've disliked most about D2 is the need to surf third party information to really learn about all the goodies D2 has. I think Blizzard would be smart to implement in game guides or official databases just to eliminate third party hazards. That isn't to say that some of the community sites aren't absolutely fabulous, they absolutely are! It just seems to me that this time around Blizzard, having gotten much larger than in the days of D2, might be more cautious of subjecting their playerbase to the hazards certain third party sites may contain.

没有评论:

发表评论