2012年4月19日星期四

A quick list of what i would like in Diablo 3 - Page 2

Quote:








knightmawko, I don't understand why you revive so many old threads? They were discussed so many months ago and most of the topic starters are not present here anymore...




I would say its beacuase my first, and always favorite, class to play in D2 was the necromancer.|||Necromancer will not be in Diablo 3. Please stop resurrecting old, horrible threads.|||I'd like to have the assassin class again (ok, I think it's only me) with no roundhouse kicks and stuff... I'm a trapassin.

I hope the paladin also comes back.

If the whining about these two already exists, I'm sorry. I'm absolutely new in here. Btw, is there any "introduction" topic here?

Peace.|||Quote:








Necromancer will not be in Diablo 3. Please stop resurrecting old, horrible threads.




how is this a horrible thread? I mean for the most part I agree and I have stopped resurecting the really old stuff, because to be perfectly honest I was a Golem man myself.

In all fairness I was only a few days old on these forums when I ressed most of the older threads hah|||Hmm my list would be:

1) Game released in or before summer 2010 (summer in the northern hemisphere, it would be my winter).

2) Some barbarian skills that don't need fury to be used.

3) A great storyline.

I really wish the first one to happen

没有评论:

发表评论