2012年4月19日星期四

Elemental effects shown graphically on weapons

Hi guys,

Dusted off my old PS2 the other day for some retro gaming. I was playing Legacy of Kain: Soulreaver (don't ask me why) and thought that some of the weapon graphics from that game could fit in to D3.

How about when in combat your lightning imbued bow crackles with electricty, or your sword is wreathed in flame when drawn.........insert cool elemental effect/weapon here.

Just a small suggestion but could be cool. Any thoughts?|||I think they're already doing something like that.



BTW-You don't need a reason to play that game. It's a shame eidos never finished the series.|||Yes they are implementing this in D3, not only that if you were to do a critical with a particular element a nice effect will be shown.|||Quote:








Yes they are implementing this in D3, not only that if you were to do a critical with a particular element a nice effect will be shown.




This. But however I don't just want a a different glow to represent each element like I have seen in most games. I want actual fire on my blade, static electricity surging through my sword, or perhaps my blade to appear as if its now has a protective ice over it. The only acceptable glow would be for poison because poision dripping from the blade would hardly be noticable from the cameras view. Either way|||Quote:








This. But however I don't just want a a different glow to represent each element like I have seen in most games. I want actual fire on my blade, static electricity surging through my sword, or perhaps my blade to appear as if its now has a protective ice over it. The only acceptable glow would be for poison because poision dripping from the blade would hardly be noticable from the cameras view. Either way




If you watch the Gameplay video, you can clearly see lightning jumping from the Barbarian's axe, and flames originating from the head of that maul.

没有评论:

发表评论