2012年4月18日星期三

1.13 patch suggestion Inventory stacking

I wanted to suggest something for the 1.13 patch but can't be arsed to find my cd key on my computer. So I just wanted to check something with everyone before digging it out.

What does everyone think of a stacking fuction. Take say 40 ral runes. Hit a hotkey and highlight all of the them to stack or just ctrl click to stack together and ctrl shift click to unstack them (you can choose how many you want to unstack)

I got this idea after trying to sell 40 ral runes, 40 jjs, 40 amethysts. MY GAWD, repetitive stress injury and minor lag made me want to punch the screen in. This would solve at least SOME of the inventory problems we have and make trading runes and stuff so much easier.|||Its a nice idea and I can empathize but hopefully in Diablo 3 there won't be a NEED to traffic in 40 rals at one time.

But just in case the economy tilts that way, it would be a nice feature to have.|||(I think this probably belongs in the d2 section.)

I do like in Titan Quest how you can stack up to five potions on top of each other.

没有评论:

发表评论