2012年4月21日星期六

Its like the greatest christmas list ever

-The biggest thing I would like to see is class specific quests, something like the way there was class specific diolouge in Diablo II, but much much deeper. Like, lets say your the Wizzard, a certain NPC in the game can have a quest that only the Wizzard can do, like purifieing some magic spring or something, I mean naturally the minds of Blizzard would be much better equiped to make these quests

-Id like to see set itmes be less difficult to obtain, if they still exist. I dont mean that you should just kill one boss and get the whole set, I just mean when you find one set Item it should increase the probability of the other items from that set apearing, I always hated having five pieces of different sets in Diablo II.

-I'm sure everyone has said this, but I want to have some input in this game, I wish Blizard would hold a contest to design the final class, or even if it was just an expansion charecter, or even just a poll to pick the class. I mean, Blizzard has yet to put out a bad game, I mean they put out WoW, but still, no BAD games.

-An intense plot twist would be pretty awesome, I mean we know the story is going to be intense, but I think it would be pretty sweet to have it completely turn on you, like having to slay one of the other Arch Angels, not Tyrael of course, hes my home boy.

-Dragons....nuff said.

-I have said this so many times and Im submitting a creative piece on this for the creative writing contest, but I want to see a dedicated heavy lance user, not the Amazon, but a heavily armored unit who uses spears/lances without throwing them and without looking like a quere when he runs, and not the Barb.

-I would like a skill that involves drop kicking someone, I dont care who has it I just want to drop kick someone.

-Summons that you can control a bit, but not to the point where its WoW/petish. I'm thinking like, change the mode of them from offense to defence to like, healing or something. I dont know how well that would fit but it would be fun

-Capes, I just like capes.

-Bring back the speel books from D1. This would make PvP alot more spicy in that you could find unique spells all around santuary and learn them regardless of class, that way if two people had the same build for a charecter there is a good chance they could still have different skills. This would just help to very ability honestly.|||Like the idea of class specific quests, that could be very cool but it would have to be balanced across the classes. It wouldn't be fair to make one class quest easier or harder than another. Really like this one.

Set items more likely to drop if you have the 'first piece'......nice.

Input into expansion classes, plot twist........ all good.

Not sure about the Lancer but each to their own.

Capes and drop kicks?? Hell why not?|||Hell yea, totally agree on the dragons one.

Everything but the capes I agree. That just aint Diablo. And maybe not pure lancer, idk.|||Good ideas :P

I think class specific quests would be cool, but in a party it might get kind of frustrating. Everyone has to tag along to help out the quest for the one player - would only that one player get a reward at the end? If so, there would need to be balanced quests and rewards for everybody. Unless you actually want them to temporarily split up (like everyone has a different part in accomplishing a task), which could be interesting. I'm sure Blizzard could work it out, its a cool idea.

Agreed on the set pieces - this isn't WoW. The mechanic you suggested is a great idea.

They've already done polls on SC2 unit models (the dark templar I believe), so hopefully we'll get something like that for DIII too if they aren't sure about something.

There better be an epic plot ;-) I almost miss the original plot ideas for DII- playing as the same char from D1 and becoming more and more evil. Of course I'm not expecting anything like that from D3 now that it's been pretty well established that the Diablo series is about destroying evil.

Dragons... ohm nom nom

There are still several classes to come, so hope for a spear class. :P

If there is an assassin-like class, drop kick would be epic

Capes were cool in WoW, idk how many variations of armor they want though.

I actually think the best idea you suggested is the semi-controllable summon. I think a simple offensive/defensive/stay put thing would work nicely, but idk how that would fit well into the UI. There are times when you dont want things to go running off killing everything.|||Um, if I'm not mistaken, they said that there were going to be class-specific quests.|||Class specific quests are confirmed.

Blizzard will likely not let fans vote on next class because they are already working on it.

Capes I'd say no. I don't even like that they added a Pants slot.

Dragons? NOOOOOOOOOO. Dragons fit in a fantasy world because they are Fantastic. They do not fit in a Gothic setting, where the biggest theme is spiritualism. There is already a Dragon in Diablo that's 100 times cooler: Trag'Oul. He's the dragon GOD of Sanctuary. Each scale in his endless hide is a human life that withers and dies as the human does. One awesome dragon is all that's needed.

I hope they don't think about expansion until at least 6 months after release. preferably longer.|||Quote:








Class specific quests are confirmed.




Cool, I hope it works out well


Quote:








Dragons? NOOOOOOOOOO. Dragons fit in a fantasy world because they are Fantastic. They do not fit in a Gothic setting, where the biggest theme is spiritualism. There is already a Dragon in Diablo that's 100 times cooler: Trag'Oul. He's the dragon GOD of Sanctuary. Each scale in his endless hide is a human life that withers and dies as the human does. One awesome dragon is all that's needed.




Point taken, and yes Trag'Oul is awesome haha, but isn't he worshiped specifically by the Necromancers? And the Necromancer's aren't in DIII (playable at least), so perhaps there is some involvement with Trag'Oul?


Quote:








I hope they don't think about expansion until at least 6 months after release. preferably longer.




Realistically, they will probably start right away, but we won't hear about it for a while.|||Realistically, they've probably been working on it.|||I don't like the idea of throwing in plot twists. I just want a good story, not one pointless plot twist after another. It's one of the things that just destroys RPG(for me at least.)|||Here, sir, is your heavy lancer. They have already made him. Check the top of the page.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/worl...ts/caldeum.xml

没有评论:

发表评论