2012年4月21日星期六

About auto-stats - Page 6

Blizzard can keep the 5 stats/lvl in D3, that doent mean that every level our chars will get +1 on all atributes.

For example, from lvl 1 to lvl 2 the barb could gain +2str, +2vit, +1dex... lvl 2 to 3 you gain +2str, +1vit, +1dex, +1willpower etc...

And I highly doubt that stats distribution will be randomly, that would break all the hard work leveling you chars. I woudnt like to have more willpower and less strenght than another player's barb of the same level.|||ok I have to jump back in *splash* ok lets start...

At Synchrotron, yes I think that is nice and will have some sort of variant on the stats.

I also think that people can't read and all they see is the no manual stats part and NOT the armor and weapons will have MUCH LARGER stat bonuses. So I don't see why there are people QQing about Titan barbs or full stat characters not able to be played. The way Blizz describes it you will still be able to get that effect by wearing gear that has most/all of that stat.

Come on people read the news and release notes.

没有评论:

发表评论