2012年4月21日星期六

Female Barbarian Should Look Sexy - Page 2

Quote:








Agree ^_^







That's a cool screenshot, I don't think I've seen it before. Where'd you get it? You're right, her physique in the inventory window looks more feminine than her concept art would lead us to believe. I think she looks great. And is that an eyepatch? I think that's a nice touch.


Quote:








AtomicJ, the male wizard is in one of the Concept Arts on the d3 site.




Yeah, I saw that. But since it's concept art, I didn't really feel that it was set in stone. I agree, though. I think they'll probably make the male version East Asian as well, so that's cool.|||the Barb female is fine god im tired of these retard that play female all the time cause they either arent confortable being man or are the type that jackoff to a videogame character /rolleye

seriously im seriously tired of stereotype like that in all videogame that you can play a girl char...warrior female can be pretty yeah but if you are a WARRIOR...you need to actually train and know how to fight which then build your body in different way just look at the amazone that had wide hip that were almost unatural...female that fight in any army need some muscle

muscle dont render someone pretty or ugly unless you bodybuild which make you ugly fast if you go to far wether you're a guy or a girl...also muscle dont define beauty...you can have muscle and be pretty and not have some and still be pretty

the only thing i would change in her apperance is add more tatoo on her skin like the male barbarian one...other then this she is fine

p.s thats comment like that that prove women still have no right and are there to be pretty and you know what...i wish some had enought brain to fight this kind of thing instead of following the way of fashion(basicly what they tell them what is hot and whats not)...il stop there or il go BESERK!!!:P|||Lets keep the sexual undercurrent to a minimum Blizz.

There are plenty of sites out there (apparently) catering to every taste. We dont need it in D3. I'm more concerned about whether my character can kill rather than 'does she looks like she just stepped out of the salon' or if she could grace the centre spread of certain gentleman's literature.|||^^^ Is it too much to ask for both? Lol.|||Quote:








^^^ Is it too much to ask for both? Lol.




Rather not needed, she looks just fine in-game, even way better than the concept art .. and she looks exactly like how anyone would imagine a barbarian woman would look like ... she is just fine people. |||Quote:








Yeah, I saw that. But since it's concept art, I didn't really feel that it was set in stone. I agree, though. I think they'll probably make the male version East Asian as well, so that's cool.




I've seen a screenshot of the class select screen from Blizzcon. The Male Wizard was there, just greyed out like a ghost to indicate he wasn't playable. I wish I could find it again.|||Wow... just wow...

I just won't even bother commenting...|||Quote:








I've seen a screenshot of the class select screen from Blizzcon. The Male Wizard was there, just greyed out like a ghost to indicate he wasn't playable. I wish I could find it again.




Yeah, I saw those pics too. He does look a lot like the concept art (though it's still a little hard to tell, he's pretty transparent). Anyway, from what I saw he looks cool!

Bashiok asked them to pull those shots down for now, as Blizzard didn't allow pics of the UI and such at Blizzcon.|||Quote:








I think the female barbarian should look sexy much like how they look on other rpgs. Females and testosterone don't mix.

Hell. You'll be looking at the character most of the time so it should be at least pleasing to look at much like how the female witchdoctor isn't made into a withered old hag.




Wtf are you talking about? Go play FRP games where fashion girls wave their axes 20 times heavier than themselves. It doesn't mean just because she is a female that she does not need muscles to fight like Barbarian. If you don't like how she looks then ask Blizzard to make a special class for you, something like Barbarian female nurse or dancer that needs no muscles, so when we come back from the battle and while we drink our potions in tha tavern, you start dancing in front of us with hot Barbarian chick... and to make purpose for such a stupid sight, it can give us +1 to strength for the next 5 mins of battle...|||Quote:








I think the female barbarian should look sexy much like how they look on other rpgs. Females and testosterone don't mix.

Hell. You'll be looking at the character most of the time so it should be at least pleasing to look at much like how the female witchdoctor isn't made into a withered old hag.




I don't see why it matters. It's not automatically hard to look at something just because you wouldn't have sex with it. You don't play Space Invaders and go, "Y'know, I really don't think I'd like to nail that little tank thing down there at the bottom. I think I'm going to stop playing this game. "

1 条评论:

  1. I agree, warrior babes should be sexy, as long as they can still kick butt, of course! <3

    回复删除