2012年4月21日星期六

Bashiok! Please read this

there are a lot of people with great ideas for diablo 3. and a lot of the development is under wraps right now for obvious reasons.

my question to you is this: will you tell us what aspects of the game are finished and what parts of the game are still in idea gathering mode?

a lot of us would love to share ideas we have and eventually find them in the game but if it won't get a second glance because that part of the game is completed, then we're wasting forum space and time.

give us an area we can creatively explore!

adding a new item type, an infinite dungeon, hirelings for stash, etc. may be impossible to add but we don't know that. i'd like to focus my ideas towards something that actually could be used and/or incorporated.

thanks for reading|||They won't say anything, but if you want to try go post this on the official forum. They don't read or post here.|||Quote:








then we're wasting forum space and time.




You know what I'm thinking |||What I think would be sweet is if Blizzard had a contest for users creating the fith class, or at the very least a poll. I liked the way they did it with the Drak Templars in SCII, with the vote on what type they would use. I have read alot of aesome ideas on forums and I have a few of my own.|||Will the real Bashiok please step forward.|||If I understand Blizzard's philosophy right, nothing is finished until the game is actually released, and even then there's always patches and expansions.

没有评论:

发表评论