2012年4月21日星期六

The only thing I could ask for... - Page 2

Just allow monsters to use the equipment they drop after beeing defeated (especially the runes). That allone should make it a harder and more interesting gaming experience.|||Blizz need to look at the difficulty level and smooth it out a bit compared to D2.

The first time I went to Hell mode I got the crap kicked out of me by a bunch of quill rats which put me off a bit. I have played for years but can still hit the wall with some builds.

There needs to be a smooth progression in D3 from easy to moderate to hard and not easy, easy, bloody annoyingly difficult like in D2.|||I dont think you guys need to worry. Diabo 2 was always a good run and you could always jack up the difficulty if you really wanted to, Diablo 1 may as well have been the ultimate dungeon crawler (after all thats litterally all it was, crawling through the same dungeon....forever) Honestly though Its Blizzard after all, I have never been disapointed by a Blizzard game. Just hope that you beat it before you learn the command cheats because once you use one, just one, showmethemoney, it spirals out and you wind up slaming into the keyboard THEREISNOCOWLEVEL

good times, SC, gotta love it.

没有评论:

发表评论