2012年4月19日星期四

Infinite Hell Dungeon + Heaven Tower - Page 4

its a good concept, kinda like the Battle Square in FF7 but different. I would say something more like a WP spawns whenever you die so you can pick it up where you put it down you know what I mean? I wouldnt say drop the xp and items drop, I mean thats the only reason I would do it is to get good items. Maybe drop the xp, but not the item drops because if they get hard enough (especially sense it will be in Hell difficutly anyway) then you wouldnt have to worry about people easily gettting good items by running it a thousand times.|||I like the idea, i think Wps should be like every 20 levels or something but no tps for sure. people can just tp into safe zone when their gonna die. and if u leave the game and come back in u start back at level one.|||Hell dungeon and heaven tower, sounds kinda corny and too predictable

But I like the idea of an area where not everyone, and only a minority of the players will be able to survive.

I'm not sure if this should be integrated as part of the game, as Bashiok once said the game will get terribly harder as one progresses, but in one way or another it would definitely appear.

没有评论:

发表评论