2012年4月13日星期五

"This Magic Ring does me no good." - Page 3

[:1]Well, after the third useless ring I killed him with the Gibdin and took his 15/15/14/3light Robes (hehe).

Noone seemed to care, so I'm still with the good ones



Little OT:

I've found the best rare amulet ever!

Stone Scarab

Amulet

+49 to Life

+9 to Mana

All Resistances +11

5% Life stolen per hit

3% Mana stolen per hit

+2 to Druid Skill Levels

Wow..too bad it only happened one time..|||agreed-i hate being rewarded with something i just sell immediately for 1.5k,lmao

well said borg|||Quote:








IIRC, the class specific rewards were a bit better and more usefull.




Play as an amazon. Without fail, you Anya WILL give you a weapon type opposite to the one you've dedicated your build to.|||I've never used a reward item from any of the quests except the Charsi quest. Once in a while I'll get a somewhat decent item from her (it's because of my dashing good looks).|||Quote:








Play as an amazon. Without fail, you Anya WILL give you a weapon type opposite to the one you've dedicated your build to.




The best part is, there's a one out of three chance she'll give you a spear. I think we all know how well two handed weapons (other than bows) work on characters who don't have massive life and defense like the Barbarian.

Eff you Atma and that +1 to mana ring you gave me. EFF YOU!|||Quote:








It's like.... yeah Ormus, thanks for the 1000 gold I'm about to get FROM YOU for the ring you just gave me which will be sold back to you anyway.




that is mine thought every time i do him, so, if i hadnt a ring by that time, any will do, or i could have some coins to gamble better one %)%|||yeah these quest reward were sooo bad...wont they give massive xp also now in D3 though?|||I don't think a game can have both a) the chance of getting something amazing from a random drop, and b) the certainty of getting something amazing as a quest reward. Especially since the game then has to be rebalanced around the assumption that everybody has the quest reward, making it all of a sudden non-amazing

I'd be good with the "choice among a few things, which will be an upgrade if you've had bad luck in that slot but won't be an upgrade if you've had good luck" though.

And skill points or anything else you CAN'T get as a drop are always welcome, and will absolutely get people to do the quest.|||I wouldn't mind useless rewards if they were at least interesting or amusing in some way. I wouldn't want a +3 life cap, but I might consider a +3 life pimp hat.|||Quote:








I wouldn't mind useless rewards if they were at least interesting or amusing in some way. I wouldn't want a +3 life cap, but I might consider a +3 life pimp hat.




Maybe zebra print with a pink feather stuck in the brim? That barbarian's a bad moth- SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

It fits in more with Saint's Row 2 than D3, admittedly.

没有评论:

发表评论