2012年3月28日星期三

Diablo 3 MMO

[:1]I know this may have already been discussed... But I really want a D3 MMO after this game. God it would be so awesome, but not sure I am willing to spend the money.... What does everyone think about a MMO for this game... You think it could do it. If not explain, curious what others think. I don't think i can go another 10 years before a major release of this title. |||I'm fine with a D3 mmo (after release of the real D3 of course), as long as it's not gonna be D4|||Hmmm I don't know.. I'm really kind of burned out on MMOs in general, though of course that's a personal opinion. In a more general sense I don't know if I want the IP to go there. If you think in terms of WoW, what does it really have to do with the original Warcraft RTS anymore? It's taken on a life of it's own and by now it almost feels like it's just an MMO where they stole all of the lore from Warcraft and pasted it into the game.

But it's more than that... WoW has BECOME Warcraft. When people think of Warcraft, they think of WoW. What happened to the RTS? Is it gone for good, supplanted by this MMO?

I just don't feel like I want to be playing a barb in an MMO, trying to get guildies together for a "Baal Raid" and feeling like they stole everything away from Diablo to make an MMO. And if they did make a Diablo MMO, would the Diablo ARPG franchise go the way of the Warcraft RTS? Fade into oblivion?|||HuH

and here i though a COARPG that is online only would be mmo enough for all of you|||Quote:








HuH

and here i though a COARPG that is online only would be mmo enough for all of you




I think it's a troll thread lone_wolf.|||probably still baffles me|||i dont know about this... Diablo is... diablo, make it into an MMO, not sure its diablo anymore|||Diablo got its look and feel from the darkness, music and storyline. I don't see how they could possibly turn that all into an MMO and keep the look and feel of the Diablo Universe. If they decide on doing this, then they need to not include it into the Diablo Franchise and name it something completely different.|||Don't think they would ever do two MMOs. They would be competing with their own products.|||Quote:








Don't think they would ever do two MMOs. They would be competing with their own products.




People say this all the time about blizzard releases. And you can't really compete against yourself since if you have em here or have em there you still have em.



Plus Blizzard's next MMO is code named Titan and is supposedly a fully new IP. I wouldn't be surprised if blizzard kills off the diablo series with D3 and the following expacs.

没有评论:

发表评论