2012年4月12日星期四

Wish they got creative with their sockets.

[:1]It's probably to far along for blizzard to change it up... but I've always hated sockets, simply because I either wanted to wait for a better weapon or a better stone before commiting to a socket. Then find out that I shouldn't of done it so soon. As soon as I saw the artisan video a week or two ago, I was inspired.

I wanted the artisan to craft shape sockets. In other words, you pick a socket shape and he makes that shape of a socket. You can then take and put in gems of that shape freely.|||So...free as long as it's in that "tier" of gem / whatever ?



It's nice for low-level, but seems exploitable or at least a bit too easy for high-end socket-ables.|||I was thinking more of a, property deal. Like Triangles are normally more magic bound or maybe a electricity or something. While squares may be like physical damage usually.|||They are trying to create gold sinks. The way they have designed it, at least since I've seen it last, makes sense. You don't really have to commit to a socket beyond having the gold to cover a removal fee.|||We already had a removal fee for sockets in D2. Only it blasted the contents of the socket away ! What kind of jeweler breaks the diamond on your ring to replace part of the decoration ? He dismantles the pieces, and repairs, puts the stone back in...

So if we have artisans, I better hope they can extract stuff from sockets without destroying their content !

没有评论:

发表评论