2012年4月12日星期四

Rewards for playing at higher difficulty levels

[:1]I enjoy playing RPG hack&slash games at higher difficulty levels because of the challange they bring and they allow me to beef up my character. But I was thinking that it would be good if there were some extra rewards for playing at higher difficulty levels such as:

- Extra side areas/sub locations. Eg: Mad cow level in D2 but it doesn't have to be just joke areas.

- Extra side quests.

- Extra monsters/bosses/monster abilities (as mentioned in Knight Wolf's post

(How monsters/rules should differ on higher difficulties.')

What do you guys think? Anyone want to add more to this?|||Quote:










What do you guys think? Anyone want to add more to this?




i like turtles.|||I like the idea of additional content.

I also think that higher difficulty should bring the phatter loot, obviously |||The extra challenge should be reward enough |||Well in DII Hell difficulty, there were extra monsters already. There were larger mobs, more unique monsters, and new types. I'm sure that will carry over to DIII.

Also in DII, dungeons in Hell difficulty were much larger than normal. I'm sure this will carry over as well.|||Better item drops, better gold drops, high level skill runes, and more of a challenge is enough of a reason for me. Plus, it is likely the only way to hit max level.

Champions/uniques/bosses will almost definitely have extra characteristics and abilities that makes them much tougher =)|||Yknow what. I like your idea alot.

I would just love to see stuff liek this.

Like in the town there would be an extra guy, or more sub quests that you can find outside of town, so the game is not the same with all three play throughs.

It could end up being really simple to add too, like something being there that was not there before.

maybe a new dungoen, or a new guy trying to muck things up.

... like what they are kinda doing with ES5:Skyrim.|||I just hope they introduce a more challenging mechanic than immunities as straight denial. Like you need to have skill not just perseverance to get through the higher difficulties|||I agree with better item drops. At the very least, take out some drops that you just shouldn't really be getting. Diablo II in hell fighting baal with 8 people in the game and he drops sigon's shield, gold, and a couple normal rares / sets / uniques. When would I want to get sigon's boots off a hell baal run ? Maybe guarantee one of the drops to be exceptional or above ?

没有评论:

发表评论