2012年4月16日星期一

Too much blood? PLS COMMENT

Dear readers;

I'm posting here because I don't have a battle.net account with CD key and all that... But I'm hoping Blizzard will notice - because there's something that's really been worrying me...

Watching Diablo III trailers... There's an enormous amount of blood spurting everywhere during combat...

Now this may make some people squeamish... (Fair enough) But it is also DISTRACTING and MESSY - and I think it detracts from gameplay...

SO - I am asking this of Blizzard: PLS including a sliding scale for blood and gore - so we can choose not to have blood spurting everywhere if we don't want it...

I don't imagine this would be too hard to implement... So readers: PLS comment on this here - and comment at the Blizzard forums...

Even if not everyone feels the same - I think it's worth Blizzard's while to provide realistic options for all the players who have been looking forward to this game for so long...

PLS have your say here and at the Blizzard forums...|||Just a note: pls read the whole post before voting - squeamishness isn't only issue - I believe too much blood can make gameplay messy...|||Please post your threads just once.

没有评论:

发表评论