2012年4月12日星期四

Hardcore PvP Arena

[:1]Nuff said |||Not enough said. Are you asking for an arena for HC players to duel? Or an arena where a HC player can duel without death being permanent?|||An Arena where HC players can Duel....Death Permanent. I will be building a HC Character specifically bred for PvP, as well as one for Ladder.|||Don't think there will be a ladder. Still, definitely not "nuff said".|||There will definitely be Ladder. For PVP, HC and Normal leveling Types. What would be the point of PvP without a Ladder Ranking System. Also, D2 Had ladder and they Still do, so why wouldnt D3 have it? Unless you know something I don't?

What I meant was I will be leveling a HC Character for Ladder, as well as a Character built specifically for PvP (Ladder or not)|||I think he was wondering if there would be a bnet ladder ranking for pvp.|||Quote:








I think he was wondering if there would be a bnet ladder ranking for pvp.




I haven't heard any definitive on that, but I would think there would have to be. What would be the point of PvP if there was a way to publicly show up your skillzors?|||Hardcore PvP arena would be very interesting... Although, frustrating, it would be a lot of pressure and really fun!|||Yeah I was thinking more like the D2 Ladders, my bad.

I definitely want a PvP rankings. I can understand why HC players would want something similiar.

I think I read somewhere that there will also be a PvP ranking match making system. Might have been the d2overhere guy though.|||I wonder how long it will take to unlock Hardcore mode. Personally im going to TRY and rush the game just to unlock Hardcore mode, then I will go back through and read story and pay attention to Dialog...at least...I think that's what I'm going to do

没有评论:

发表评论