2012年4月12日星期四

Smart Mercenary's

[:1]I made a thread like this that made the forum watch....

Please smarter Merc's and give us ways to customize our merc's. Same Gear as we have. PLEASE

|||I had a thought the other day when I was thinking how act2 mercs in D2 use Jab even if they are using a Polearm.Anyway my idea is to have mercs use a different skill depending on what weapon they have equipped.This would allow far more control and allow you to adapt to the situation.|||My idea is not to have mercs at all... This way, no problem with them

I do not like mercs. I think of Diablo as a game where I play with only one character (and not two, with one not being controlled at all). There is always the possibility to play without a merc, but this weakens your character as you are missing a damage buff (for example) and the game is tailored, in terms of difficulty, to play with these guys. So I hope they will not return (and as they have not been announced, I still hope they won't make it ).|||Sorry Malaterre, they all ready been confirmed but they are called followers not mercs, and they have been improved.|||Followers eh? Should be good as opposed to the 'Oh, these guys look fun... Hello! My name's Azreal, can I be your friend?? Oh, wait, now I remember, your not ni.....

I continuously have to feed larzuk 50000 at the moment cos the dumb meathead thinks he can fight everything he sees

If D3 surfaces, it would be good to have them stay within screenshot at all times|||I don't think followers are permanent, once they die they die for good, or once you leave the area/act they'll be gone for good as well. But you'll find followers in all the acts, besides the last one maybe.

And if they are similar to D2's mercs, it may be worthwhile NOT to have one, assuming rez costs will be the same or similar. Gold will have other uses than rezzing your brain dead merc.|||There are quest based followers from what Ive seen in the videos(especially the recent ones)so maybe your right in that they are not permanent but wether you keep them till you turn in a quest or they die or leave an area I personally dont know.|||I agree, in d2 the only way i can keep my merc alive without mad gear is to play a sorc =(|||I hope we don't have mercs, since it's more geared toward cooperative play anyway. If we do, I hope they DONT get full customization - it's hard enough getting your merc good weapons/helms/armor without needing rings amulets etc. too..|||I'd rather have a weak merc that knows how to run and survive than a fully geared idiot who tries to kill everything then dies.

I also say no to invincible mercs (torch light pet).

没有评论:

发表评论