2012年4月12日星期四

Item's making a return from D1 and D2

[:1]I only have one that I REALLY want to see make a return in Diablo 3, and that is the Windforce Bow from Diablo 1. Bring it back and give it a wicked awesome graphic, with streams of air coming off the tips. Hell yes.

Anyone else? What would you like to see come back as far as Weapons and Armor. Figured I would start an official thread on this |||The Grandfather Colossus Blade, for obvious reasons ;P.|||That would be awesome as well. Godly Plate of the Whale :P Or, What was that other one...Plate of Valor, or Someone's Valor...cant remember but there was a name before it, lol. I remember completing the quest for it, and it was pretty godly until you found a Godly Plate :P|||Quote:








What was that other one...Plate of Valor, or Someone's Valor...




Arkaine's Valor.



I don't really mind, but it would be nice to see some familiar names (as long as the items are balanced, of course...).|||Quote:








Arkaine's Valor.




That's it!!|||Well, obvious ones are Harlequin Crest and Griswold's Edge and Butcher's Cleaver.

I don't really have any favorites and i'd probably choose a plain two-handed D1 sword or axe or something as they looked awesome.|||How about we take it a step further and make it Characters/Bosses we'd like to see make a return. King Leoric |||I wouldn't be surprised if they brought back the Rainbow Cloak from D1 just to spite all of the people who hate the "WoWish" graphics|||I dont ever remember seeing the Rainbow Cloak. Never heard of it Even. Where is it found?|||Quote:








I dont ever remember seeing the Rainbow Cloak. Never heard of it Even. Where is it found?




It was a low level unique cloak that used the same inventory graphics as Nightscape. and Wisdom's Wrap(both being unique light armors.) Pulled this straight from my Diablo 1 strategy guide.



The Rainbow Cloak

(Cloak)

Armor Class: 10

+1 to all Attributes

+10% Resist All

+5 to Life

High Durability

没有评论:

发表评论