2012年3月28日星期三

Ghosts should not count towards the character limit.

[:1]I can't find anything about this in any of the articles, so i figured i'd bring it up.

I love to play hardcore, and I don't mind the 10 character limit so long as it's for living characters. My halls of the glorious dead probably already numbered over 10 before I killed Diablo in nightmare mode for the first time. I know they held over 20 fallen heroes (including 2 killed by Diablo himself!) before I finally killed him in Hell mode. I like keeping my dead characters around as a sort of record of the effort it took to finally make it.

Even though I've never had more than 2 or 3 characters at a time I was playing, it would be a shame if i couldn't keep my Ghosts around to haunt my battlenet account and inspire future generations. has there been any official word on this?|||And you know what? I am not that close minded. I would like to have unlimited characters |||I like the idea of maybe having some way to show your dead characters with the banner you get, maybe it should have this ghostly fog around the bottom of the banner and if you wave your mouse over it you can see all the characters you'v lost on HC, it would fit well with the HC skulls and bones at the bottom of the banner as well and it could even be optional wether its there or not.|||I think your method is not a good idea.|||Quote:








I like the idea of maybe having some way to show your dead characters with the banner you get, maybe it should have this ghostly fog around the bottom of the banner and if you wave your mouse over it you can see all the characters you'v lost on HC, it would fit well with the HC skulls and bones at the bottom of the banner as well and it could even be optional wether its there or not.




Maybe a little graveyard in the character selection background with tombstones you can hover over, or perhaps a mausoleum behind the character selection screen where you can click to see your ghosts. I don't see any problem with saving some basic information/last image of HC character client side as long as it's not a real character that could be hacked in some way. Blizzard could do that without compromising their 10-character limit.|||Quote:








Maybe a little graveyard in the character selection background with tombstones you can hover over, or perhaps a mausoleum behind the character selection screen where you can click to see your ghosts. I don't see any problem with saving some basic information/last image of HC character client side as long as it's not a real character that could be hacked in some way. Blizzard could do that without compromising their 10-character limit.




I agree with a graveyard. I had a post on the battle.net forums about this exact same thing.|||Unlimited caracters= not a good idea...

A graveyard *evil grin*|||I want a graveyard as well! /signed

没有评论:

发表评论