2012年4月12日星期四

Houses in diablo 3

[:1]During making of diablo 2 I've read alot about houses. Finally Blizzard didn't create this stuff.

I am wondering, if in diablo 3 option of buying house in Tristram or any other regions could be possible to make.

Bashiok, what do you think about this idea?

Other people, what do you think about this idea?|||Its the guild system.. and I do hope that it will be implemented.|||It would be cool, if we could use this option also on single player mode|||DiabloSims3? Why would you want a house? What would you be doing in it? O_o|||You could keep some stuff for example |||For a house to be useful the characters must have some cons like need to sleep , need to eat etc. to satisfy them in the house.|||Quote:








During making of diablo 2 I've read alot about houses. Finally Blizzard didn't create this stuff.

I am wondering, if in diablo 3 option of buying house in Tristram or any other regions could be possible to make.




And do what? paint it pink?

I really don't see the point, not to mention the difficulty with the random player. What if three people by the same house at the same place. then you need to have 3 houses on top of each other if they enter the same game?



Perhaps they could expand the stash to include some of the option you would like to see. I however wander what option you might be after. I for one never had the need to buy a house in any game (not even in oblivion).



P.S. You do know Bashiok doesn't post in these forums and that he probably doesn't read here. You should head over to the bnet forums although I fear you won't find what you are looking for.|||Quote:








...(not even in oblivion).




I shamefully admit that I spent hours in oblivion looking for skulls and gathering torches to decorate my house evil...|||I don't care for the house idea lol.|||No... just no...

没有评论:

发表评论