2012年4月12日星期四

Hirelings

[:1]I think it would be cool if you could customize a private camp and depending on what you customize is what type of hirelings you can recruit (rogue, mage, barb). This would make gold a little more valuable since right now in many games it seems close to useless. Also by customizing your camp, maybe you could include something to augment skills or even create a revenue service if gold is going to matter at all. All I know is customizing a private camp for some purpose would be really fun.|||I just watched the caravan video and I think I'm satisfied with camp. It's not useless, it looks fun upgrading things, and gold has become a lot more useful although I still think camp should have something to do with hirelings.|||I would like to see the warrior, rogue, and sorcerer as hirelings. Moreso the warrior.|||If you want hirelings, I suggest we make them more fragile this time around, E.G. 10% risk that that a fallen merc stays down/dead.

This should make us think twice before we throw them around like expendable meat shields, which was the case in D2|||Quote:








If you want hirelings, I suggest we make them more fragile this time around, E.G. 10% risk that that a fallen merc stays down/dead.

This should make us think twice before we throw them around like expendable meat shields, which was the case in D2




10% perma death huh? As a hardcore only player, I don't mind that at all.

HOWEVER, the AI for mercs better be improved if that's going to happen, hahaha.

没有评论:

发表评论