2012年3月28日星期三

No set stats on any gear.

[:1]I would love to see D3 come out with a more Uo style of item generation. All items can spawn with random stuff on them, comes down to luck of the draw. This way each character will have extremely unique gear and therefore make the playing style extremely unique based on the gear. Uo was by far one of the best games when it came to PvP and it would be nice to see D3 have some decent PvP and not just everyone runnign around in the same gear, the same builds, and pressing the same buttons.|||Well... I can't see why not

I mean it's not like random stats on random gear has been a trademark for the diablo series the last 10 years|||I think he meant even legendaries.|||If legendaries and sets...no thanks. At the very least, we should get quest reward items of some kind. Uniques in D2 were set, but often highly randomized in its own right--usually a mod that doesn't appear in the mainstream magic/rare line up.

They also fell into a niche. Things like wizardspike was great for casters, but imagine if a BA rolled with similar stats + cruel of quickness :O|||I'd prefer a wider range of acceptable gear rather than such a range of randomized stats

that way everybody can still shoot for certain items that they desire but no outfit is superior to the rest|||Actually...now that I've sat down and thought about it I wouldn't mind seeing legendaries with random stats. Yes, it would be strange. I don't want ALL legendaries with random stats. There should be caster legendaries, melee legendaries, hybrid (or random) legendaries, etc.

Basically a hybrid, would be a legendary that could have Vit, Dex, Wp or Str. (Let's just assume 7 mods)

So we could roll a:

All resist

+Willpower

+Vit

+Spell Damage

+xxx

+xxx

+xxx

or

+Strength

+Vit

+Dex

+All Resist

+Attack

+Attack per second



Basically, I'm saying things like specific jewelry. NOT ALL LEGENDARIES. It would add some more item hunting into the mix (:|||I definitely think it's an interesting idea. Especially with Legendarys. Not too sure about sets though. I mean, it would have to depend on the circumstance of the found item I think. I.e. Did you find the Legendary when you opened a chest, or off a boss. If either scenario can be a possibility I would think the Legendary that was found off a boss might have a stat or two better than if the same item was found in a chest. Or something :P|||I`d like to see the Sword of Haste and Grandfather from Diablo 1 make a return.|||I would absolutely like to see Windforce from Diablo 1 make a return.|||hmm then whats the point to have a unique? just the name + look?

没有评论:

发表评论