2012年4月12日星期四

Headgear problem...

[:1]This is something that has bugged me a while...

The idea of HAVING to put headgear on a character like the Wizard and Monk, when they clearly look better without it.

Even in the cinematic trailers, the perfect artistic impression of these characters show no headgear. Sure, we might see some in some concept art, but this is purely to test the look.

So this would be my solution: As with Diablo 2, all characters should be able to wear most types of armor. This would be to satisfy the needs of everyone(even me, since i like my melee wizard to wear heavy armor), BUT some pieces of armor should just act as cosmetic for some, so headgear would then give no stats to the wizard or monk. Instead, there should be slots unique to the characters to fill that "stats-slot"(a bead necklace for the monk maybe?). Maybe one should be able to choose between these slots depending on the build u want to go for, so in other words, now i want to go heavy defense so my i swop my Unique-To-Wizard-Slot to the Helmet slot, now my Helmet specs will activate and the other will fall away.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, i want my characters to look as cool as I want them to look, if this means i prefer my wizard or monk without a tiara, then i should surely have such an option?|||I'm fairly certain that we'll have an option to not show headgear.|||Ha ha

I did kind of go the long route to solve the problem...

I guess if there was a "show on character" option, that would solve the problem too.

I would still like my melee sorc to look like a armored badass though, hope there will be sorc armor catering to that.

没有评论:

发表评论