2012年4月18日星期三

anyone have the excerpts of Diablo I tomes on mp3?

I am looking for the quest tomes, storyline tomes and any other of lazarus or even characters speaking reading the tomes. I found those and sfx a looooooong long long time ago. But never ever did find them again. If anyone has them and can post them here or link me to them I wwould be forever grateful.|||I had these on my old computer, R.I.P. I'd really appreciate it as well, if someone could point us in the right direction.

EDIT: Still searching! This thing is hard to find. In the meantime, here's D1's full soundtrack: http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-...album/diablo-1|||Hmm. Do you own the game? If so can't you go and find an MPQ editor and sift through all the sound files?

I remember doing this a loooong time ago, and I found a sound that was not used in game. It was of Diablo talking - it was backwards - and when I reversed it he said "Eat your vegetables and brush after every meal" - I still get a kick out of that|||Google is your friend

没有评论:

发表评论