2012年4月16日星期一

stash

prolly been mentioned but pfft..

I pray for a bigger stash or stackable gems or something.. I just lost all my d2 gems on 1 char tring to xfer to a mule because I couldnt fit anything except gems and runes in my stash and I had need to keep a bit of armor on hand but not equipped and my inv was almost completely full. This was just a lvl 35 char so I'm sure it will get much worse. The bank might not need to be big enough to pack rat everything you ever get or anything but it needs to be able to keep all your gems and runes or whatever and still have some room for some alternative equip or set collecting. No issue in the diablo system bothers me except this. In fact I think I'd dislike any changes to the system except this. I don't like WOW at all.. It feels clunky and slow. I've read the d3 mmo rumors but I hope its not true.

I don't want a shared stash between all my chars. However this wouldn't be too bad as long as I had a private stash as well.. really tho.. just a few extra pages of stash would be fine|||Agreed IMO all 1x1 items should stack and just give a number ex. keys that alone would solve tons of inv problems.|||I think titan's quest did it well with the their shared stash, bags, etc. It was great. Diablo seems to have copied lots of user interface stuff from TQ actually, or they both came up with it on their own - who knows. Either way, lots of stuff works the same, so I wouldn't be surprised to see lots of TQ improvements in D3.|||If items got random stats, they won't stack...

I hope it will be a megastash with capacity for 500+ items. Would be useful.|||If so, I hope it auto-sorts so we don't have to peer at pages and pages of tiny icons trying to find what we want ><

Separate pages for different item types would rock.|||Quote:








Separate pages for different item types would rock.




I hope not. Sure give us pages to help organization, but I'd like to be able to sort it with my own system than be forced to put things in certain areas.|||I was playing Resident Evil : Code Veronica X yesterday and it really surprised me when the dragonfly wings only took 1 inventory space with a number to it. I though I would need 5 slots for them all, 4 for wings and 1 for the bodypart.|||A bigger stash is a must have in D3.

Don't care if its pages in book to flip, a bigger trunk to buy a house to build or runes to stack; we just need a much, much bigger stash

没有评论:

发表评论