2012年4月12日星期四

simple idea

[:1]I'd like to be able to group select items to move them. Yes?|||I don't understand. Do you mean like picking up more stuff at a time?|||I do not know if this is useful. Moving from the inventory to the stash, or to the vendor to sell, will probably be done with just one clic on the object. So I do not think we will need to group objects like you would do with icons on a computer (if that's what you mean) before actually "moving" them to another window.|||I'm happy with a Ctrl-click that sends the item to the opposite window.

Either he doesn't know about that or is suggesting a click-drag action with which you can select multiple items. I could go for that, not that I feel it's really necessary.|||Even with the ctrl-click, things can still be slow/tedious. Control select is very intuitve and mostly likely easy to implement (not to mention it turns N actions into 1 action). I would hope that if possible, it'd be added/included.

-Floyd

没有评论:

发表评论