2012年4月16日星期一

Secrets dungeons and levels..

I want secrets rooms or dungeons or bosses in the world. Sometimes in future we find them after long long quest line would be cool ...

The name of that levels could be like "Naxxramas death room" or The gate of Stormwind", i know its some insprations from wow, |||D2 had secret rooms but they were underappreciated because they didn't offer anything unusual.It would be fun if some freaky creature came out screaming at you when you accidently opened up a hidden section behind a wall or something but it runs off so fast you dont get to see it properly.|||Quote:








D2 had secret rooms but they were underappreciated because they didn't offer anything unusual.It would be fun if some freaky creature came out screaming at you when you accidently opened up a hidden section behind a wall or something but it runs off so fast you dont get to see it properly.




No wait... this 271 gold on the floor in that I picked up in 52 different stacks, that barrel who exploded in my face and that weapon rack with a cracked katar really helped me last time!...|||It definately would be neat if those secret rooms like the end of act 1 had some better purpose than just some weapon racks and a chest. You have my full endorsement there. It's actually a little embarrassing, but I'd already completed Diablo II many times before I even found out about them. Whilst playing at a friend's home he pointed them out to me and I was all, 'Whoa..'

I feel a little sorry for Blizzard here though. That cow level has created a certain expectation for some sort of legendary easter egg in Diablo III. I don't think anything warcraft themed would be the way to go (I wouldn't so much mind Starcraft, but both seem a little weak and pandering to the fans). If I had to choose something that relates to existing Blizzard franchises to include, my choice would be something harkening back to Diablo 1. Maybe an encounter with Gharbad the Weak.. They could make it feel nostalgic by emulating the character movement speed in d1 and the overall gloominess of the tristram cathedral. In an ironic twist Gharbad could be the strongest goatman in the game ^^.|||as a reward for finding/getting to hidden places there could be something for you to collect to unlock things in the game...as in the force unleashed...

没有评论:

发表评论