2012年4月16日星期一

Loot area rather than stash - Page 2

1. Shared stash, or shared bank slots for your own account.

2. In game mail so you can send to other accounts also, like friends.

3. In game auction house when you want to buy or sell.

4. New support for community/clan/guilds in battle.net

Is is 2009, nothing less is ok in a new game from monster Big Blizzard imo |||A larger loot area would make the game a lot better. I think it's silly that i can store 250,000 gold pieces in my pocket, but I can't buy another trunk to store my stuff in.?@#%

I play single player and it is extremely hard to collect set items and runes and gems. I think they should allow you to buy more space, a trunk, a house whatever. If I have 250,000 gold I should be able to buy a house to store all my stuff in and hire a guard to protect it all while I'm out saving the world from the demons of Hell.

没有评论:

发表评论