2012年4月16日星期一

Diablo III suggestions

…All alone and lost in great cathedral catacombs…I fear that I can’t make it alive… : )

1. First of all, Medieval feeling is what everyone looks for , on my opinion – not Gothic (Gothics are structures). Medieval age is like UN old and slim women, so too much pumped characters and beasts are not my favorite. Why – because that’s human age existed. And that was an age of witches & wizards, alchemy, inquisitors, barbarian hordes, holy knights, and tales of dragons.

2. Music is 30% of the game (suggestions: Matt Uelmen’s orchestral music)

3. How can anyone feel that big and bright steel in their hand, when its looks like a small squared image in Inventory? :* Info can’t replace that.

4. I would like to see items that monsters and characters wearing, at least for bigger items (weapons, armor).Also, if attacking monsters actually use that items properties that will be real.

5. It would be good to know that I can “hide” myself deep below underground, in an old alchemy laboratory with workbench where I can disassemble, create and envelop items with powerful magic substances. It’s much more real than killing big non-human monster and pickup dropped little armor from the floor.

6. It would be also good that I can store my items in portable chests sold from vendors. And when I once place that chest, and chain him up, what if it can’t be removed, but it can be destroyed by me?

7. Dragons… (Even If they are only take part of medieval legends).

8. Diablo is famous dark game, so, I suggest more undergrounds and dark places. And when on open- rain, sunset, fog, dark wood and dark jungle can do.

Games that really inspires me:

“Diablo one” (Catacombs and fear)

“Diablo II” (I’m playing it : )

“Vagrant Story” is PS one game. (Very good Medieval feel with dragons. But its turn based).

Good luck guys…

没有评论:

发表评论