2012年4月13日星期五

Trade platform suggestion

[:1]Hi, I'm so excited and anticipated to Diablo3 like everyone here. Taking the experience from diablo2 and some other MMORPG. I think we need a better trading / auction platform in the game! Forum is nice but not everyone in game uses it, and there are numerous of them... If there's such an auction hall with a price in game. Trading items would be much more efficient!

Isn't it?|||Such a system would force a consistant currency, most likely gold, which players woul either embrace, or rebel against.

It would remove the diablo 2 trading system of item based trades which I think the player base would no approve of. The only way this woul work is if gold was harder aquire in bulk yet also easier to pick up. (not 10 clicks for each pack of enemies)

I would personally welcome it if they managed to balance it so it would work smoothly but I tink its too much of a jump for most D2 players and commnities such as jsp would not be happy with the change.|||No auction houses please. If players want to get better items, then they should go out of their way and make an effort out of the game like in Diablo 2.|||I'm all for auction house, otherwise, I find it hard for gold to be a true form of currency, which they explicity said would be the main form of currency.

I think the auction house will be a shoe-in.|||I don't like the idea of Auction Houses in Diablo, mostly because is a system that was essentially made for MMOs, and due to the way economy works through drops and crafts, I think it would open an opportunity for people to be able to manipulate costs and therefore, have a direct impact into the economy without having ever to approach trough player interaction. Also, bots, dupes and trainers.|||auction houses are another form of gold sink too also makes it easier for the less hardcore to get item. on the bad side it could further promote farming

没有评论:

发表评论