2012年4月16日星期一

How about Better Testing before Release

I can't believe nobody suggested this yet.

I know I want D3 to come out asap, but I don't want a 100 revisions after it gets released.

My biggest complaint about D2 is how much the game changed with all of the revisions and patches. I kept having start over with new characters because they kept changing the way you played the game, making each one of my builds obsolete. LOD, Lagomancer, Synergies etc, etc. They're even gonna release patch 1.13 shortly. Waayy too many patches.

A patch should fix a typo or a bug, not change how the game is played.

Please Blizzard, test, test, test and then release. I don't want to buy the game and then have to download a dozen patches because you didn't spend the time to make it fun and challenging.|||13 patches in 10 years is hardly too much, especially with no major changes in the last few years.

It says a lot that Blizzard will invest the time to fix and work on and change the game, even though they do not profit anymore from it, even after a decade.

Patches fix issues from balance to bugs. They do not impact the game negatively.|||test it 100 times but do it before 2011..|||No amount of internal testing will ever come close to the amount that 1 million+ players can accomplish in a few short weeks.|||Quote:








No amount of internal testing will ever come close to the amount that 1 million+ players can accomplish in a few short weeks.




Yep you've got it thats why open betas seem such a good thing.

没有评论:

发表评论